Make the fathers in your life feel special and create lasting memories! Arrange for the one gift any dad (or dad-to-be) will love for Father’s Day: a family photoshoot in our backyard studio.
Book now and present Dad with a gift certificate for professional portraits taken in our outdoor studio, which is specially designed to include elements representing water, wood, air and earth. Give the gift only you can give!
From now through Father’s Day 2021, we are offering two “Daddy Discounts” on purchases of photoshoots in our Decatur Backyard Studio to make your gift-planning easy! Choose between:
- 10% off a full sitting (regularly $225)
- A 1/2-hour mini-session for only $100 (regularly $125).
TAP HERE to book a spot and mention this blog post in your email.
Don’t miss this special opportunity to capture moments like this with dads and their children – or dads-to-be:
Anyone booking time for a backyard studio session is in for a treat! Playful sessions are designed to be an adventure.
Here’s just a taste of what you can expect:
- AIR: An easily accessible treehouse offers hanging bells, glowing lanterns, a peaceful porch swing and a free-standing swing that brings a smile to everyone’s face. You will love the relaxing hammock!
- WOOD: A log wall and fire pit are the perfect rustic backdrop for warm family photos -and- an occasional s’mores session!
- EARTH: Our small flock of hens is happy to welcome you to their coop. They’ll even share their fresh, colorful eggs.
- WATER: A soothing water feature and an in-ground hot tub encourage water play and relaxation on our lower-level, wheelchair-accessible patio. Water-themed murals provide fun backdrops.
Don’t miss this opportunity to create and save moments you’ll be thrilled to display for generations to come. Mention this blog post when you book to take advantage of the discount. Don’t delay. TAP HERE to book a spot and mention this blog post when you book your slot to take advantage of the special.
We can’t wait to help you create fun memories for Dad and the whole family!
TAP HERE to book a spot and mention this blog post to reserve a time for your favorite people.